2016 Presenter and Moderator Information
This page contains all pertinent information for 2016 Conference Presenters and Moderators.
A/V & Room Set-up Information
Important - We are not providing laptops.
Presenters & moderators are responsible for bringing a laptop from which to run the presentation(s) and, if this machine is not VGA compatible (15-pin, see picture to the right), any necessary adapters.
Audio / Visual Equipment
The Standard A/V package that will be provided for both concurrent sessions* and workshops includes the following:
- LCD projector
- Power strip and cabling
- Wireless mouse w/laser pointer
- 1 wired microphone at the podium
- 1 auxiliary audio line at podium (to run sound from laptop)
- 1 wired microphone at the head table (for panelists to share)
- Wifi access for attendees only (not suitable for video streaming by presenters)
If you have special needs that are not covered by the Standard Package described here, please email Dan Stern (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, April 1 with your request and the name of the session to which it applies. We will do everything we can to try and accommodate your needs.
- Concurrent sessions* will be provided with a podium and head table at the front of the room with theater style seating for attendees.
- Workshops will be provided with a podium and head table at the front of the room and classroom style seating for attendees.
You are welcome to rearrange furniture but we ask that you please return it to its original setting before the end of your session, so that it's ready for the next event.
*Please note “concurrent sessions” do not include professional section meetings. For more details about the A/V and room set-up for your professional section meeting, please contact your Association Section Liaison.
2016 CONFERENCE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION TEMPLATE
This template should be used by all presenters and speakers giving presentations onsite at the conference.